[Wine] is wine multi tasking?

bbunlock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 17 10:17:00 CDT 2008

I am sorry if I have missed this info on the site but I did have a good look around and even did a search and found nothing about this.

anyway as the subject title says I was wondering if wine is multi tasking? the reason im asking is that im busy creating a web app on a linux server that will run some small (dos command based) apps and even though it is working  fine at the moment I wanted to know if I am going to have problems if it is being used by more than one web visitor at a time?

this is how my web app is going to be working, each app will take only a couple of seconds to complete its task.

for example when the visitor clicks create on the web app the following will happen.

app 1 starts and finishes its work then
app 2 starts and finishes its work then
app 3 starts and finishes its work then
app 4 starts and finishes its work, web app finished.

each app will run one after the other and as I have stated they will only last a couple of seconds, were talking about maybe 10 to 15 seconds in total to complete all tasks.

now what I want to know is will I have a problem if I have say 20 visitors using the web app at the same time? so can anyone confirm for me if that wont be a problem (other than server limits)

one last note thanks for this great app, it has been a great help to me and if I do not have a problem of mulitple visitors running this then I am going to be so happy :D

thanks in advance