[Wine] is wine multi tasking?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Mar 17 13:48:24 CDT 2008

On Monday March 17 2008 15:17:00 bbunlock wrote:
> anyway as the subject title says I was wondering if wine is multi tasking?

	Is Windows "multi tasking" for your particular application? For WINE answer
will be the same as for Windows in this case.
	In other words WINE can run as much (Windows) processes simultaneously as
your (Windows or Linux) application can launch.

> the reason im asking is that im busy creating a web app on a linux server
> that will run some small (dos command based) apps and even though it is
> working  fine at the moment I wanted to know if I am going to have problems
> if it is being used by more than one web visitor at a time?

	I'm sorry, but how do you expect an answer to a question about "small apps"?

	Only answer I can give to such unspecific question - just test it and see if
it works for you. And if it doesn't feel free to ask for help (but don't
forget to mention what program(s) doesn't work as expected and what exactly
doesn't work).

	Thank you for using WINE.