[Wine] Re: Command and Conquer Generals

Griswold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 17 23:55:47 CDT 2008

James Hawkins wrote:

> ---snip---
> Have you thought about keeping your work posted in a git tree in a
> public repository?
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/wine.git?a=forks
>
> --
> James Hawkins

I have thought about it a bit, but haven't really pursued it until you said something.  Anyhow, I opened up a repo last night, and will push work to it when I think it is ready.  Currently, I haven't really uploaded anything of use for this thread.
http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/wine-griswold.git?a=shortlog

PS.  It seems I screwed something up so that when I push to it now, it fails.  I need to, and will, contact the admin or whoever is in charge of repo.or.cz about it.