[Wine] Neverwinter Nights 2: almost everything black on start

didli wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 19 05:53:13 CDT 2008

Hi everyone !
I installed NWN2 from DVD, with all updates (last 1.11.1153 FR) and face one big problem as I tried to play :
Almost everything, except for the game interface, is turned black when the game starts. Please look here to see what I mean :
------
[Image: http://designed2.free.fr/screenshots/t_missing.jpg ]
bigger picture here (http://designed2.free.fr/screenshots/missing.png)
------
It happens too on the Game Character Creation, I can create a character but can't see it.
Is there something I should try ? Did i miss something ? Do you think it could be related to the xorg.conf configuration ?
Now below you can find specs for my system, please report anything that you think it should help me a bit :
Wine 0.9.57 running on Gutsy 7.10 /MSI K7D Master (Dual Athlon MP2800+) with Radeon X800SE (drivers from ATI)  /1024 DDR RAM
No significative terminal output ! Not even a clue, everything seems fine ...
Wine config : Windows XP / No virtual desktop / everything setup accordingly to the nwn2 wine thread (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10476&sAllBugs) except for the nocd patch, which doesn't exist for the version (FR) I'm using.

Code:
[Software\\Wine\\Direct3D]
"OffscreenRenderingMode"="fbo"
"PixelShaderMode"="enabled"