[Wine] Running an .NET 1.1 Program

Hugo Cardozo hugoac2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:13:45 CDT 2008

El Jueves, 20 de Marzo de 2008 07:41, MasterTH escribió:
> James McKenzie wants to know if there is another .NET program with the same
> bug for testing
>
> > This looks good.
> >
> > If the program is not available to the public, then try another .NET 1.1
> > program that is and see if the error can be reproduced. If we cannot
> > test the program to find the bug, we cannot hope to fix it.
> >
> > James McKenzie
I tried the CASE software GeneXus (the trial version). It installed fine, but
it crashed when I tried to create an "object". The error was the same:

fixme:virtual:NtAllocateVirtualMemory MEM_WRITE_WATCH type not supported

BTW, I couldn't install .NET 1.1, so I installed .NET 2 . But GeneXus works
with at least .NET 1.1

Hugo S.