[Wine] Wine

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:53:13 CDT 2008

On Thursday 20 March 2008, James Hawkins wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Alan McKinnon

> >  The bit I don't get is interfacing the two. It's like interfacing
> > a brothel with a sex-education class - superficially similar but
> > when you look closer you see they actually have nothing in
> > common...
>
> If they weren't linked, all of us ML users would never get over to
> the forum to help exactly the type of people that need our help.

Easily fixed. The ML users that wish to assist on the forum register on
the forum and visit the forum frequently. Use a bookmark if you forget.

How many more "DO NOT RUN WINE AS ROOT" messages must get past my kill
file before I decide it simply isn't worth it anymore and unsubscribe?

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com