[Wine] Frontlines fuel of war - Problem

Oliver2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 21 11:37:14 CDT 2008

Hi,

I installed this game Frontlines fuel of war with wine 0.9.57,
it installs fine (2 DVDs german version), patching to 1.01 - no
problem. Starting from DVD does not work, so I have to use
a no-cd help.

But here is another problem :

fixme:spoolsv:serv_main (0 (nil))
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "MSVCR80.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Programme\\THQ\\Frontlines-Fuel of War\\Binaries\\FFOW.exe" failed, status c0000142

Is it possible to start the game ? - patching wine ?