[Wine] opengl32.dll problem running WoW.exe after new graphics card

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:31:06 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:27 PM, jetbadkey1 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

>  > Reinstall your video drivers.
>

>  Just tried that with nvidia 169.12 using envy.  The winecfg error is gone but the WoW.exe one is still there.

Is the opengl error still there as well? If so, you probably goofed up
some GL/X libraries. I did this a couple weeks ago, and found that
searching for X and GL libraries in synaptic and reinstalling them
fixed the issue (though now my sound is messed up after upgrading to
hardy, so go figure). I'm about to do a clean upgrade on that box, but
it did fix the video issue for me. Not the cleanest way, but it did
the trick.