[Wine] Fullscreen DirectX breaks with new versions

themacmeister wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 21 22:23:56 CDT 2008

Hi all, this error is almost certainly due to a misconfiguration while using tools/winebuild, but every time I update my version of Wine, my fullscreen game (Hoyles Card Games 2001) refuses to work fullscreen anymore :(

NB. My current Wine build (LinuxMint) is about 0.9.44 or so, which is the working one. Many of my distro's built in versions of Wine have all worked fullscreen, it is only ones I build myself that go screwy.

Does anyone know if I can edit (or pass a variable) to ./configure, which will alleviate this problem?

Any ideas would be helpful. Many thanx.