[Wine] Re: Wine almost immediately crashes X

walkeraj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 22 14:37:41 CDT 2008

Okay.  After pushing to the beta of "Hardy heron", one of the games works (albeit extremely slow and without sound effects) and the other fails without crashing X, so I suppose this thread is over, though I am still getting those slow framerates you spoke of with glxgears in -fullscreen, and they also do not appear to change size in fullscreen.  Still, it seems these are graphics driver issues with this particular machine now and I will have to go elsewhere to try and get them sped up.