[Wine] Re: Populous: The Beginning under wine-0.9.49

Xolo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 22 15:57:05 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:

> Xolo wrote:
> > L.S.
> > Populous: The Beginning under wine-0.9.49
>
> How about trying with more recent Wine version? Wine-0.9.58 was just released this Friday.

It's in none of my repositories (all 14 of them), nor was it among the updates from friday afternoon GMT+1 (~7pm).
Hopefully you understand when I say i'm trying to avoid compiling from source as it's obviously dependancy heavy, and could create more problems than it may solve. I'm not a developer, nor a dependancy guru when it comes to Linux based systems (yet?).