[Wine] Halo PC update error

starfox5194 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 23 16:56:54 CDT 2008

ok i have been using linux for about three days now and i must say it is pretty cool.

my only problem is that when i tried to update halo pc to play online wine froze. so when i tried to do it manually by clicking on halo update.exe everything seemed to download fine until it started to update.

then it had some weird error about internet explorer.

here is a picture
[Image: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3653/screenshotfq4.th.png ] (http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotfq4.png)
My specs are

Q6600 2.4 GHz
4 GB of ram
Bad axe 2 Mobo
Nvidia 8800 GTS 512 Mb
Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy

P.S. Man! It took me like a half hour to answer that current maintainer question to register... I think you should change that...