[Wine] RFD: create new list and forum 'wine-newbies'

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Mar 24 00:32:01 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:23 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Besides filing bug reports for apps that don't work, what types of
>  messages would be in wine-users under this scheme?

Game tweaks, for instance, and what hoops one has to
jump through for apps that have broken installers, etc.
It'll be enough to keep a list busy, I think!

>  the problem is the frustration of those in the Wine community
> towards newbies

Aye, that's part of it.  But I really do suspect that the traffic is
high enough to split already, this isn't just to create a safe space
for beginners...
- Dan