[Wine] Popcap games

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:58:34 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:31 AM, AppliArt <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> did'nt find for linux ,  only for mac

Is this about the downloadable versions of PopCap games? If so
solutions might may be game by game dependent. might be best to
specify exactly which games you are speaking of.

I *think* that most of the online versions are Flash based. On my
windows machine I just see Firefox burning CPU cycles and no
additional processes getting started. (As a user anyway) I've found
that most of the PopCap online games don't work under Linux anyway. I
suspect that the Linux Flash implementation either isn't up to date or
compatible enough.

- Mark