[Wine] Autodesk applications (AutoCAD & Civil 3D)

Grof wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 25 04:08:05 CDT 2008

Hello,
My questions are about Autodesk applications (AutoCAD 2008 & Civil 3D 2008).
The main problem is that I can not install them to wine.
When I insert CD, and on terminal type:

Code:
wine setup.exe

I'm getting this messages:

Code:
zarko at zarko-pc:/media/cdrom$ wine setup.exe
fixme:process:IsWow64Process (0xffffffff 0x33feb4) stub!
zarko at zarko-pc:/media/cdrom$ fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x1115d0 0x34f884) stub!
fixme:process:IsWow64Process (0xffffffff 0x34f8a0) stub!

On screen the Error Dialog apeared with message:

Code:
Path not found
Failed to copy the following files:
*.exe

And that's it. After that installation is interrupted and nothing happened.

How I use AutoCAD Civil 3D at work more than 90%, I can not switch my OS from Windows to Linux.
Please do you have any idea why newer Autodesk applications do not work with Wine?
I tried AutoCAD 2000 with Wine, and works very good. but this old version is not good enough for me.

Can you help me, or better, can I help to you to debug this things?? And how?

kind regards...