[Wine] Re: EQ2 on Wine - your experience

javafiend wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 25 10:25:10 CDT 2008

I apologize if this topic is misplaced or repetitive.  I did run through the AppDB before posting, but came to the [hopeful] conclusion that some Wine savvy folks may be helpful enough towards us non-savvy folks to post in the forum as opposed to the AppDB, where our (my) comments might not fit in or be helpful.

I am a forum type person.  The AppDB comments seem to trail on and on and are probably more technical than I can take in all at once.

Again, my apologies for the misplaced topic.