[Wine] (no subject)

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 25 10:32:59 CDT 2008

****This is an edited version of a previous post****

There is only 2 possibilities to come to my mind, but probably under assistance of more educated Suse user:

1. Disabling fstack protector on Suse and seeing where it goes ( I have read that there are problems between Wine and the fstack protector of Suse - not for the faint hearted though).

2. Ensuring that the tmp user is also owned by your user "test" because when downloading your setup files are going to end there.

Don't take me on my word, it's not for the faint hearted and you'd better find some assistance to try any of them to switch your back if you have problems.

Edit: Point 2 can be forgotten. I changed the ownership of tmp to testuser and back and it didn't make a difference.