[Wine] Strange keyboard behaviour in WoW

Yakyak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 25 11:37:10 CDT 2008

Hello Guys,

Like many, I would like to switch completely to Linux, and be able to play WoW.
The problem I'm encountering is that one of the keys I use the most e.g. [§] is behaving stangely : I can use it perfectly in chat section, but it doesn't do anything outside it, so that I am unable to get it cast anything.

I use a very standard swiss keyboard, "standardly connected" (i.e. no USB).

My xorg.conf is :

Code:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"kbd"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xorg"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"pc105"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"ch"
	Option		"XkbVariant"	"fr"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier	"Default Layout"
  screen "Default Screen"
	Inputdevice	"Generic Keyboard"
	Inputdevice	"Logitech G3"
EndSection

Is there anything I can do to get it work properly ?