[Wine] (no subject)

didli wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 25 12:24:59 CDT 2008

****This is an edited version of a previous post****

First of all, thanks for your kind answer.
I already checked WineHQ's AppDb several times, found some howto and well, from appdb, it seems NWN2 should be running as long as we keep following the howto (which I use). Now if most of these how-to are as useless as I think if you own an ATI card, maybe it would be best not to mark NWN2 as Silver in appdb...
I run the game quite fine in win$, on a laptop with a Radeon X700 (just need to lower some options), it's really too bad I can't play in Linux, as I'm able to run it great if it wasn't for the missings 3d objects ... So I needed to know why these objects won't show up ...
Anyway, thanks again for your answer !
Maybe I just have to wait a little longer for a better support later ?
Wait & See ...