[Wine] Re: Ati Low Perfomance

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 25 12:28:56 CDT 2008

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
> The latest catalyst drivers are as capable as their windows couterparts, so this should not be a problem

Who told you that? Show the complete cap list so we can compare that with nVidia's one. If you talking about glxgears as being a supper duper 3D app that tests all OpenGL functionality - not true. If you talking about some simplistic OpenGL app, like copmiz - same thing. They DO NOT use more then 1% of the OpenGL features. No sophisticated shaders, no float point texture formats, etc etc etc.