[Wine] Ability to ban ML people

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:47:28 CDT 2008

Then what do you suggest? "wrong" and "good" information are just two
 points of view. When you let the community support the community, you
 are also allowing them to help and provide support by their own
 experience on the matter, and if not experience, theories.

 Select some people then, people who will give "good" information, I
 dunno, an "official WINE developer" rank or something, amongst the sea
 of other people who isn't an "official WINE developer" and as such,
 the source where that information is being provided isn't to be
 considered very trustworthy.

 <sarcasm> While we're at it, we can also ban everyone and let this
 fuss dissapear into the byte realm. You all suck, nobody uses the
 forums, I post in RTF format because I don't use any text client, so
 ban me, ban you, ban all. </sarcasm>

 Seriously, it's been kinda stormy in the mailing list recently, for
 random reasons, random outbursts of anger from random people.