[Wine] Bryce 5.5 once ran, before update.

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:54:39 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:46 PM, dirkmitt <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I'm embarrassed to admit, that I don't recall which WINE version that was, which broke Bryce 5.5 .
>
>  I'm really sorry for that. {:-(}
>
>  Dirk

It's not that big a deal to do a binary search if you have the time.
Drop back 16 revisions, build the code. If it passes then jump forward
8 versions and try again. If that works then jump forward 4, or back 4
if it doesn't. Pretty soon you've found the version where it broke.
Not too big a deal if you don't mind building the code. I've found a
couple of regressions that way.

hope this helps,
Mark