[Wine] Feature request: Shader Emulation for Old Graphics Cards

hellork wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 27 19:56:07 CDT 2008

What I would like to see is maybe some check boxes in winecfg such as "emulate shaders [ ] v 1.1 [ ] v 1.4 [ ] v. 2.0 [ ] v 3.0"

Maybe this would be too much work and I don't know what I'm asking. But I think fast emulation is possible using open source. This would allow many modern programs to be run on older hardware and I think it would draw in more people and increase interest in the wine project.