[Wine] Re: Is Wine taking my donations and giving them to CrossOver?

Gonesolo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 28 06:38:10 CDT 2008

I never knew that codeweavers were such strong supporters of the Wine project. However I downloaded the demo of Crossover Games last night and was very successfull getting many of my games working with no problems.

In fact the "bottle" mechanism in Crossover lets me get over my problems with OPENGL support needed for Eve which breaks another of my games in Wine.

However after 2 long years as a cedega subscriber (and getting burned badly) I'm very happy to support the WINE project. So not only will I be buying my copy of Crossover but I will continue to contribute here and as an application maintainer for Wine.

 8)