[Wine] Is Wine taking my donations and giving them to CrossOver?

bill lam cbill.lam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:16:56 CDT 2008

Gonesolo wrote:
> I never knew that codeweavers were such strong supporters of the Wine project.

There are detail in codeweaver's site that wine is a beneficiary of codewaever
but similar info does not appear in winehq.  IMO codeweaver should come out of
the dark and proudly place a eye-catching banner "wine project sponsored by
codeweavers".  This does not contradict with open source, the developers still
have to feed their children.

just my 2 cents.