[Wine] Word Viewer 2003

UTF16 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 29 07:11:33 CDT 2008

I'm trying to install Word Viewer 2003. Even in the application DB it is stated that this program installs and runs (almost) flawlessly, I get the following text in the console:

fixme:spoolsv:serv_main (0 (nil))
err:service:service_get_status service protocol error - failed to write pipe!
fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on MPU-401 UART, disabling mixer
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on Brooktree Bt878, disabling mixer
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "RPCRT4.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\windows\\temp\\IXP000.TMP\\SETUP.EXE" failed, status c0000005

Any ideas?