[Wine] How to Install Acrobat Upgrade

Juan Largo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 29 09:01:33 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm relatively new to this wonderful forum.  Kudos to the Wine Development Team.  I did a search on my question, but couldn't find the answer.  So please forgive me if this topic has come up before...

I'm currently running Wine 0.9.58.  I have an Adobe Acrobat 4.0 installation disk with an Acrobat 6.0 upgrade disk (both properly licensed).  I can install 4.0 without a problem; however, the 6.0 upgrade never completes.  What is the preferred method for installing an upgrade to a Windows app?  I know someone who has the same question regarding upgrading Microsoft Office 2003.

TIA,
Juan