[Wine] Re: How to Install Acrobat Upgrade

Juan Largo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 29 10:35:34 CDT 2008

:D Reading some of the other posts gave me the idea of deleting ~/.wine directory and starting over fresh, based on running a newer version of wine.  The installation of Acrobat 4.0 and the upgrade to Acrobat 6.0 worked, although it wasn't very pretty.  I found that when you're asked whether or not to remove "unwanted" .dll files from the previous installation, it's best to answer "no."  Removing .dll files tends to break other applications.