[Wine] Can't find matching timezone

gricwb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 30 11:43:32 CDT 2008

Hello Folks.
I am spending some time trying to run AutoCad 2004. I fixed a lot of errors about .dll and some .xmx files (needed to run autocad) and everything is ok. But now, I can not pass by this error:

fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 180, std (d/m/y): 17/02/2008, dlt (d/m/y): 12/10/2008

How do i fix the registry? I tried to copy the autodesk registry keys form windows and copy into the wine's registry, but it just doesn't works.
Anyone can help?
Thanx!