[Wine] Try wineprefixcreate to repair old .wine instead of deleting

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:13:29 CDT 2008

This is good info Dan. Thanks.

I must say that as a user type I think the program name
'wineprefixcreate' has got to be one of the worst I've run into in a
long, long time. I suppose it has some histroy that makes sense if you
know it but for a new user coming to Wine for the first time I can
hardly imagine a name less descriptive! :-)

- Mark