[Wine] Keyboard and mouse dont work

freebo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 1 12:39:45 CDT 2008

Hi i just installed wine 9.60 on my ubuntu 8.04 32bit with apt-get  and C&C Tiberium wars is already installedd and starts. Im using a 8600M GT on a dell vostro 1500 with Core2duo and as driver: 173.08 .  My problem is: the wine window opens (800x600)  and i can see the game start but I just cant type my name in or use the mouse within this window, the cursor just disappears when I drag it over the window. writing within firefox is no problem. any ideas what I can do?