[Wine] small problems

labud wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 1 18:10:58 CDT 2008

I don't know if this is the place I should ask these ?s, but it is a good place to start.

I am running Winmx 3.54b4 and WCS on Xubuntu 7.10 with KDE thru Wine[latest version].  So far, mostly works gr8, but I have noticed 2 things I would like tom correct if possible:

1] There is no downsize button on my winmx screen (that would drop app down to panel/taskbar)  WCS has one and it works.
Any fix for this?

2] I cannot play a song from the transfers window in winmx.  I right click on a completed song and click on Play, but nothing happens.
What would I need to do to play a song from transfers window? (I am using Amorok for a mp3 player)