[Wine] NVIDIA and antialias

Guilo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 3 14:03:05 CDT 2008

Hi all !

I'm running opensuse10.3 and have reproduced the following problem with 16x.xx drivers and 17x.xx

If I do NOT put antialiasing in Override apllication settings -> OFF, wine games fails with :

X Error of failed request: GLXBadDrawable
Major opcode of failed request: 144 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
Serial number of failed request: 599
libxcb: WARNING! Program tries to lock an already locked connection,
which indicates a programming error.
There will be no further warnings about this issue.

and so with every wine version i tried.

Thanks