[Wine] Wine "Failed to Fetch" Error on Ubuntu 8.04

Neumy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 4 01:46:06 CDT 2008

I'm having trouble installing Wine on Ubuntu 8.04 and am seeking some advice/help.

I'm using the "Add/Remove Applications" for "Wine Windows Emulator" but half way through the installation, I'm getting an error:

W: Failed to fetch http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/w/wine/wine_0.9.59-Oubuntu4_i386.deb
   404 Not Found

This might be more an Ubuntu issue than a Wine issue, but I'm wondering if someone here could help me out.

My guess is that if I change the server "Add/Remove Application" is looking on, I might have some luck. However, I can't seem to find the correct configs and am stonewalled with other possibilities.

Any help is appreciated.