[Wine] Run-Time Error 445

richandcreamy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 6 05:35:29 CDT 2008

Application: Friend Blaster Pro 10.0.1
Download Link: http://www.addnewfriends.com/download/friendblasterpro_v10_0_1.zip
Wine Version: 0.9.61
OS: Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy
Kernel: 2.6.24-16-generic
Laptop: HP DV9220us 1.6 Dual Core, 2gb Ram, GeFrorce Go 7600

I tried running $ wine friendblasterpro.exe &> /tmp/log.txt 2>&1 and it appears to do nothing, unless the text file it's supposed to produce is hidden somewhere I haven't looked.

I can install the program and I can register a myspace profile with it but when I click continue I get "run-time error 445 object doesn't support this action"

I'm not sure what's the next thing to try or settings to change.  Please help!  :)