[Wine] Run-Time Error 445

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue May 6 09:24:48 CDT 2008

richandcreamy <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Yes that would be nice but as stated above I need help finding it.  Tried searching tmp folder by going to browse C drive>windows>tmp after running

$ wine friendblasterpro.exe &> /tmp/log.txt 2>&1

As Vitamin noted, you have one extra ampersand in that line, should be

$ wine friendblasterpro.exe > /tmp/log.txt 2>&1

Also, you're looking in the wrong tmp folder!  You looked in the Windows
one, you need to look in the Unix one.   (If you're using a Windows app
in Wine to look for the text file, you would browse to Z:\tmp to find it.)