[Wine] Wine and translation (memories)

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 7 05:00:19 CDT 2008

I think we will take over to finish the missing parts of the German and French translation.

To do this and since I do not want to play around with the .rc format, Trados can directly process a .rc file without the next to process back and forth to another format and because for the 3-4 missing files, and since I want to remain consistent with the rest, I will create a Translation Memory under .tmx (translation memory exchange format for translation tools) for both language pairs (EN-DE and EN-FR) of the previously translated parts. Would someone be interested in the files once I'm done with the translations?