[Wine] Debian....0.9.61.... and crooked hands

A.Stahl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 8 05:26:46 CDT 2008

Because from times of 0.9.58 version nobody makes packages for Debian, I decided to compile 61st ver myself...
Compiling passed smoothly.
But there are no Russian fonts.
In place of the Russian letters there are rectangles.

Amount of startable programs diminished notedly...
Can you  explain  how to manage with fonts....
What libraries are needed for complete wine compilation?...
And why do nobody assebling packages for Debian?

P.S.Sorry for my English..... I hope it is understandable.....