[Wine] Re: Ubuntu Hardy + Wine + WoW = corrupted graphics

Jim wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 9 02:25:49 CDT 2008

Michael Peek wrote:

> I have these artifacts where items and characters in the game are white silhouettes, and the map doesn't work.

Try editing your "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf" file and add the following line:

SET M2UseShaders "0"

Michael Peek wrote:
> I have heard that both of these problems are in the video driver for x11 for Intel-based video cards.  Is this true?

Probably.  From what I've seen and read to date, nVidia seems to be the only manufacture that provides a good GL solution on Linux.  I do hope this changes. I like to have options when shopping.