[Wine] Re: Wine failure logs

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 9 09:48:55 CDT 2008

nadrach wrote:
> I have added a comment on the AppDB entry for IrfanView, and will do so on the Orbitron entry shortly, but I have not yet found an entry for Country Codes (and I have yet to find how to add one, or even if I qualify to do so).

Anyone can add entries to the AppDB. From the AppDB home page, click on "Submit Application" under the AppDB menu on the left. It will take you to a login screen, which has a link to create an AppDB account if you don't yet have one.

> When I last took a long look at Wine (about 2-3 years ago), I thought that there was a search option on the AppDB ... but I cannot find one now.

Search is also on the left, just above the user menu. You may have to scroll down to see it, depending on the size of your screen.