[Wine] Can't Find Winecfg on Suse 10.2 ??

toolazy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 10 16:42:25 CDT 2008

Hey,I just installed SUSE 10.2 and added the wine Repo to my yast,when I go to the "software management" and search for Wine I can only see :

Wine
Wineasio
Winedoors
Winetools

I've installed these,now when I try to start Winecfg by running using one of the 2 commands "$ /usr/local/bin/winecfg" or "$ winecfg" in my shell I get a message saying : "bash: $: command not found"

I can't understand what I'm doing wrong,so any help would be much appreciated.