[Wine] Re: GTA:SA+ WIne-RC1 + Ubuntu 8.04[64bit] -> Unhdl. exce.

chourmovs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 11 10:44:31 CDT 2008

my real problem is not gta, i don't have this game it was just a (bad) exemple
I speak more about PES2008, bioshock, assassin creed or heavy directx hits like this on witch effort has to be make at my sense but i know windows on linux implementation is already a miracle

In fact my main ask is : why is it so important to concentrate effort on windows office witch has equivalent on linux environment????

You would say " who are you to tell that ???"
My answer : just someone who can see that subsited pc hit are not very far from running and running it could change everything in my computer experience ...

I hope you'll understand