[Wine] Re: Wine 1.0 rc1 & Anarchy Online & Ubuntu 8.04

Sndk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 11 14:06:30 CDT 2008

keep cool :D
yes i chmoded but as sndk - not as root -.

in any way, i installed the game under XP, it's a commun error, but under XP the error go out and the install continue, another frenchy gave me a link to wine/AO and they all said : AO does not patch under linux, i have to patch manually so this error is not a real one.

I will continue tomorrow, ill patch manualy and see whats append.
i may reinstall the whole game because of the chmod, i would like to start from stock, it's easier if i have a problem.

Thanks for your answers guys - see u in 2 or 3 days.