[Wine] Re: Office 2003 Install Fails - Ubuntu 8.04 - Wine 0.9.61

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 11 14:49:09 CDT 2008

dimesio wrote:
> I added the information and a regression test to bug 12928, which has been closed because it was supposedly fixed, because I think it's the same bug. The regression test I ran points to the same patch that was identified as the problem the first time around. But someone needs to officially reopen that bug. Or, I can open a new bug for it--let me know if I should.

Please open a new bug then. There could have been few problems introduced with the patch. One problem was fixed. At least one more remains it seems.

Of course please make sure you started from the clean ~/.wine prefix and correctly started the installation. Just something that will show there are some problems remain.