[Wine] Wine Mac OSX Questions

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sun May 11 17:38:54 CDT 2008

Ertai87 wrote:
> OK, first problem: How do I run the application?  I copied the Darwine folder to /Applications, but I can't run anything.  If I try to run WineHelper, it says it's not supported on my architecture (Intel MacBook, late '07 model).  I can't open Wine.bundle or anything inside the Wine Apps folder.  What am I missing?

Did you get the Intel version?  If you went to the Darwine web site
there are two very old versions of Wine compiled for the Mac.  One is
for the PowerPC platform and the other is for the Intel platform.  If
you downloaded Mike Kronenberg's Darwine, this should work with your
Intel based system without any problems.

James McKenzie