[Wine] debugging / dll file / wine / company of heroes

Mason gnivil at gmail.com
Sun May 11 18:12:26 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 11:43 -0500, cometa wrote:
> its funny! the whole game actually works, but only the graphics dont.
>
> gfx:= ati x1900gt driver:= off. cat. 8.4 prop
>
> sorry, what is compiz? seems to my a little like there is also a problem with the refresh rate... screen is flickering, i see ubuntu desktop and coh.
>
> thanks, vitamin!
>
> ps:
>

> > fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x19df6f78 with type 1,WINED3DRTYPE_SURFACE
> > fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x19df58a0 with type 1,WINED3DRTYPE_SURFACE
> > fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x19df41c8 with type 1,WINED3DRTYPE_SURFACE

http://compiz.org/

It comes with Ubuntu 8.04.  Causes problems with wine games/graphics,
not an expert on the subject in any way but I have been reading this
list/forum.  Try searching for compiz and see what you come up with.  It
can be disabled and that might help with graphic problems, in a
nutshell.  Don't quote me on any of this  :X
good luck