[Wine] Re: first translation patch - broken characters

mikolajz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 09:56:44 CDT 2008

If you can apply the patch and Wine compiles correctly then probably the patch is correct. Could you put the patch file somewhere in the Internet so that I could download it? Alternatively, send it as an attachement to wine-patches at winehq.org (with no HTML content in e-mail or PGP signature, so that it displays correctly in the archives). I will check, if it works for me.

In case you don't know, sending to wine-patches at winehq.org is asking for the patch to be included into Wine. So you may want to check the spelling etc. before doing it.

Also, I have just noticed that there is no STRINGTABLE keyword before the '{'. It compiles and works fine for you without it?