[Wine] Installerproblem

stoner wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 16:55:58 CDT 2008

Hello Wine community,

I tried to install a programm called Helium Music Manager. The installer tries during the installation to register some files, here the error messages of the installer:
Unable to register WMAManagerManaged. Code 2
Unable to register Interop.PortableDeviceApiLib.dll Code 2
Unable to register Interop.PortableDeviceTypesLib.dll Code 2
Unable to register IntermediaMTPLibrary.dll Code 2

That are all error message I get. My question is what is the problem and how can I solve it? Please note for your anwser that I am a real Linux noob, so I can follow a how-to but I think at the moment not really more.

Thanks in advance

-stoner