[Wine] MystIII-Exile

deltamoins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 18:00:02 CDT 2008

Hi everybody,
I'd like to play Myst III - Exile with wine on Ubuntu 8.04 but the installation doesn't work.
In fact I have the Trilogy DVD edition with Myst, Riven and Exile and I saw that Riven works well : http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10719.
But my problem is a bit weird : I can't find any exe file on the DVD to install Exile !!! Riven is easy to install because there is simply a myst2 directory on the DVD with a setup in it and so on... But it isn't the case for Exile.
I tried the autorun.exe at the root of the DVD, and it launched the choosing screen with the three games but when I click on Exile it tells me "don't find exile file"... and stops...
Did someone try to play Myst III ? Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance