[Wine] Re: i want to change the default /home/user/.wine

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 18:29:25 CDT 2008

yes its ment to be very simple.
just unpack the files and execute my program and enjoy.

my program then runs another self written windows program which can do some convenience stuff with a windows game, like running it with long command line arguments just by a click on a button.

the whole pack must include a patched wine0.9.44 due to regression issues with wine.
and it would be good if a user of my prog dont need to care about its own wine installation and folders and things.